‘Po • tential’: theJobSpectrum™ template—Solutions to Solve Modern Dilemmas
As well as the benefits listed in the slider graphic above, here is a quick list of other ways society will benefit:
• In a general sense, theJobSpectrum™ is what an Algorithm is to Google or any search engine…
but tJS™ needs the Participants Opinions. It’s not exportable, and needs the people to function – it
creates the data thru their survey answers.
• This in turn not only reexamines what we think of as “Work”, but also Shares and Distributes
the workload – A model for a new way to arrange ourselves, with multiple applications.
• A Participant contributes to the Survey 3x a year – but gets Paid by the unique Advertising Revenue Sharing Model 12x a year, on a monthly basis. This is one of the key components that will drive interest, content and value – the ‘Shared Labor, Shared Revenue™’ aspect of the Mechanism.
• As a solution to what is an Alternative / Enhancement to the jobs we do, the Mechanism gives the tJS™ Participants many options and flexibility to compensate ‘hard to reward or thankless’ professions.
• tJS™ can and will be an immense data collector, generating potentially Millions of Jobs, that cannot be done by machines or ‘shipped overseas.’
• tJS™ is a Mechanism that will enable the Participants to Create a whole new, separate but Equal
Economy, Based on the Design of Nature.
• tJS™ will not only produce the Statistical Deluge, but also the immense amount of graphical data
– the Visual Display of Quantitative Data, mainly Miller Indices. These will be valuable Product for
subscription or sale to interested businesses, etc.
• tJS™ will create Rhythm and Pulse in society, more in tune with the larger, natural Rhythms western Civilization deems unimportant – but have the potential to put us all back into a better ‘Frame of Mind’ to better take care of each other, get behind each other, reward each other by the manipulation of the Mechanism of the Survey.
• tJS™ is a starting place to help pay professions that have been undervalued in the past – it gives the workforce a way to point the Ad Revenue Stream in the directions it sees fit.